Skip to content
- Write an old-fashioned note. Yep, paper and pen. Put a stamp on it and send it out.
- Write today’s version of a killer thank-you note, which is actually a LinkedIn article. Yep, write an article. And tag it with all the people you met.
- See my example from a summer job shadow. This is a LinkedIn article I wrote to thank UMB for allowing me to shadow several members of the Digital Marketing Department.
- Share the article in LinkedIn messages to key people.
- Tweet a link to the article, tagging key people.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: