If you want to graduate, you need a plan. Someone famous said that. I think it was John Lennon. He was right: You need a plan.
- Your audit.
- You need to know how to determine pre-requisites and in which semester courses are offered.
- You need to know which courses are upper division.
- You need to plot out all the courses you need to take into a spreadsheet, like the one I’ve created for you, below.
- Watch this video (also embedded below) that walks you through how to build your plan.
- Schedule a meeting with me so I can review your plan.
Download this Excel file to create your own 4-year plan:
It will look something like this:
This video explains how to build your plan: